OPENING CEREMONY PROGRAM
8.00am : Arrival and registration of Guests
9.00am : National Anthem
Introduction of dignitaries
9.15am : Welcome address by the President of the Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Chief Dr. Mrs. Nike Akande, CON
9.30am : Goodwill Message by The Representative of The Honourable Minister, Ministry of Communication. Arch. S.T. Echono- Permanent Secretary
9.45am : Goodwill Message by The Honourable Minister, Science & Technology. Dr. Ogbonaya Onu
10.00am : Keynote Address by Sir. Demola Aladekomo – Founder, Chams Group Plc
10.15am : Unveil Session by Afrifone Limited.
10.45am : Remarks by The Honourable Commissioner, Lagos State, Science & Technology.
10.55am : Musical Interlude
11.10am : Unveil Session by Hewlett Packard Inc.
11.25am : Vote of thanks by the Chairman, Trade Promotion Board, LCCI. Mr. ‘Sola Oyetayo, FCA.
11.30am : Cutting of Tape and declaring the exhibition open The Honourable Minister, Science & Technology. Dr. Ogbonaya Onu supported by The Representative of The Honourable Minister, Ministry of Communication. Arch. S.T. Echono- Permanent Secretary and The Honourable Commissioner, Lagos State, Science & Technology.
11.35am : Visit to exhibition stands/Tea Break
12.30p.m : CONFERENCE SESSION I
THEME: Driving Healthcare Efficiency through Emerging Technologies – Powered byVodacom Business Nigeria
• A deep dive and drive into Connected Health- Challenges, Opportunities and Hurdles
• Precision Health And Big Data: A road map to utilizing Information Technology for better health care
• Holistic and Integrated Approaches to Digital Health
Mr. Lanre Kolade – M.D/CEO, Vodacom Business Nigeria
1. Barr. (Mrs.) Simbo Bello-Okiri - MD/CEO, AVON Healthcare Ltd
2:00p.m Raffle Draw—Supported by Afrifone Ltd at The Exhibition Centre - Lantana Hall
1:30p.m CONFERENCE SESSION II
THEME: Data Centre As A National Critical Infrastructure---Powered by RACK CENTRE LTD
• The Impact of Data Centre in the Global Economy
• Industry Best Practices & Governance
• Connect The Cloud: Connectivity as a Critical Factor in Data centre Infrastructure
• Data centre as an Enabler of Shared Services
• Unique Hosting Needs of Big Data
Mr. Ayotunde Coker—M.D/ CEO—Rack Centre Limited
Mr. Olu Teniola - President, The Association of Telecommunication Companies of Nigeria (ATCON) and CEO, Deutsche Telecoms Group, Nigeria
1. Mrs. Omoleye Akinleye - Market Data Team Lead Manager, Nigeria Stock Exchange.
2. Mr. Richardt Dannhauser - COO, Internet Solutions
9:00a.m CONFERENCE SESSION III
THEME: “The Intersection of Big data, Cloud and Mobility – realizing opportunities and overcoming key challenges – Powered by MAIN ONE PLC
• Cloud Computing and Mobility–Adjusting to African Peculiarities. Banking in the New Era – Challenges And Opportunities
• Keeping it Real and Relevant: Transforming Data into Actionable Intelligence
• Towards Data-Driven Competitive Dominance
Mr. Tayo Ashiru - Head Marketing, Main One Plc
Mr. Temitope Osunrinde - Marketing Officer, Main One
1. Mr. Fareed Arogundade - CEO, Workstation
2. Mr. Lanre Akewula - IT Manager, Ukiri & Sashore
3. Mr. Adejare Adejumo - IT Manager, Prepclass
4. Mr. Olugbenga Olusoba - IT Manager, Cellulants Nig. Ltd
5. Mr. Adeyemi Tanimomo - Product Manager, VAS, MainOne
10:00am CONFERENCE SESSION IV
THEME: The Path To Growth: Driving the Economy through Technology, Innovation and Entrepreneurship- Powered by HEWLETT PACKARD INC.
• Developing the technology startup ecosystem in Nigeria
• Tech Startup’s Lifecycle – From Ideation To Liquidity
• Innovation, Entrepreneurship, and Technology : Experiences, Ideas and Opportunities
• The Path to Growth: Driving Entrepreneurship and Innovation through ICT
Dr. Pius Onabhayedo - Senior Lecturer/Dean, Information Technology, Pan African University
Mr. Adewale Yusuf - CEO/Founder, Techpoint limited
1. Mr. Remi Adejumo—Chief Technical Officer-Comercio Ltd
2. Mr. Bankole Oloruntoba—Founder/ CEO, Network Of Incubators & Innovators Of Nigeria (NIINE) and Enspire Incubation Program, Abuja
3. Mr. Kola Aina—Founder/ CEO—Ventures Platform, Abuja
11.00a.m – 11.30am. – Tea Break
11.30a.m CONFERENCE SESSION V
THEME: A deep dive into connected school- Challenges & Opportunities—Powered by SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS WEST AFRICA LTD
• The Science of Improvement: How to use technology to systematically innovate classroom practice
• Combining Pedagogy and Technology
• The Role of ICT in Curbing illiteracy in Africa
Dr. Jinmi Awokola
Mrs. Elizabeth Olofin - Founder KITBENJ Ltd & Former, Executive Director, Fate Foundation
1, Mr. Bernard Ewah - Founder/CEO, KEOUN Nigeria ltd
2. Mr. Charles Ojei - MD, HYBR
3. Mr. Tayo Awosanya - MD, Zercom Systems
4. Mr. Ayola Abiodun
12:30a.m Unveil Session by Hewlett Packard Inc.
12:45a.m Hackathon Programme—Presentation of Prizes to Winners by IBM West Africa Inc.
EXHIBITION AT THE ORCHID HALL ONLY
12:00p.m Raffle Draw 2—Supported by Afrifone Ltd at The Exhibition Centre-Orchid Hall